Sub Engineer (E&M) NIASR Project
Last Date 14-01-2019
||Sub Engineer (E&M) NIASR Project
|| Max Limit 50 Years
|| Equal Opportunity
|Qualification & Experience Details
|| Qualification:DAE (Electrical). Preference will be given to higher qualification in the relevant field.
Experience:Minimum 15-years post qualification experience in electrical & HVAC works in multi-story buildings projects. Preference will be given to individuals having HVAC installation experience with multinational companies.
|| General Conditions
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk
4. Last date for submission of applications is 14 January 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
|| Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878