Assistant Director ORIC Intellectual Property (IP)
Last Date 14-01-2019
||Assistant Director ORIC Intellectual Property (IP)
|| Max Limit 40 Years
||Biological/ Medical Sciences
|| Equal Opportunity
|Qualification & Experience Details
|| Qualification: MS/Mphil equivalent (18 Years education) & LLB from HEC recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to PhD in Biological/ Medical Sciences/ relevant discipline. Must be computer literate.
Experience:Minimum7-years post qualification experience including 5-Years of working experience in IP matter including preparation, filing, prosecution and maintenance of National & International patents, Trademarks & Copy Rights in a reputed Public Sector HEC recognized University/Institution. Techno-legal due-diligence of IP applications and in depth knowledge of startups, patent licensing strategies for industry joint ventures related to University will be preferred.
|| General Conditions
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk
4. Last date for submission of applications is 14 January 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
|| Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878