Project Manager NIASR Project
Last Date 14-01-2019
||Project Manager NIASR Project
|| Equal Opportunity
|Qualification & Experience Details
|| Qualification:Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University/Institution. Should be PEC registered and preferably PMP certified. Must be Computer savvy.
Experience:Minimum 20-years practical experience in the supervision / management of mega projects. Preference will be given to personnel having hands-on experience in the supervision of hospitals / multi-story building and handling specialized engineering equipment relevant to multi-story building construction for fast track projects.
|| General Conditions
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk
4. Last date for submission of applications is 14 January 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
|| Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878