Assistant Professor Pathology
Last Date 14-01-2019
||Assistant Professor Pathology
|| Max Limit 45 Years
|| Equal Opportunity
|Qualification & Experience Details
a) Ph.D./FCPS in relevant field from HEC/PM&DC recognized University/Institution with basic degree MBBS/BDS.
b) M.Phil/MCPS equivalent degree in relevant field from HEC /PM&DC recognized University Institution with basic degree MBBS/BDS.
Experience& Publication(s):Must have duly recognized/registered experience & Publications as per PM&DC appointment criteria.
(For details please visit: http://www.numspak.edu.pk)
|| General Conditions
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk
4. Last date for submission of applications is 14 January 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
|| Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878