Associate Professor(s) NIASR Project (Clinical Trials including Drug Bioequivalence & Quality Control)
Last Date 14-01-2019
||Associate Professor(s) NIASR Project (Clinical Trials including Drug Bioequivalence & Quality Control)
|| Max Limit 50 Years
|| Equal Opportunity
|Qualification & Experience Details
|| a) Qualification: PhD in Pharmaceutical/Biomedical Sciences
Experience: 10-years teaching/research experience (with at least 4 years post PhD level) or 5 Years post PhD teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
No. of Publication (s): The applicant must have 10 research publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years) in the HEC recognized Journal. (As per HEC criteria)
b) Qualification: PhD/MPhil or equivalent in Nursing from HEC recognized University/ Institution
Experience:8-years teaching/research experience with 3 years’ experience in Clinical Trials in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. Valid Nursing License is also mandatory.
No. of Publication (s): The applicant must have at-least 3 research publications (with at-least 1 publication in the last 2 years) in any recognized Nursing/Health Sciences Journal. (As per PNC criteria)
Note: Mandatory 3 years’ experience in designing, conducting, reporting, auditing & monitoring of clinical trials in institutions with established Ethics Committee/ Institutional Review Board. Additional experience in working in regulatory bodies and bio equivalence facilities/industry, a distinct advantage.
|| General Conditions
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk
4. Last date for submission of applications is 14 January 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
|| Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878